– The music and dancing were absolutely fabulous and everyone really enjoyed themselves. I’ve had many of our guests write to me over the last few days and they have all said how much they loved the dancing, and the real treat of having proper live music. Most of them have watched Jane Austen programmes on TV and have rather wanted to have a go. The great thing is that the music and dancing appealed to everyone and it reaches across all the age and class and sex boundaries, which is great.
– As a participant in the evening, I had a wonderful time. It was a terrific way of exercising and enjoying yourself too!
– Your music really helps to create a lovely atmosphere.
– A huge thank you for playing with such great enthusiasm – we have had nothing but extremely positive feedback about the evening and the music is obviously a very large part of that. We are enormously grateful to you for making the evening go with such a swing.
– You fitted the bill so wonderfully and everybody wrote to say how super you were. Your range of music was noted and much appreciated.
– Thank you so much for your wonderful playing and also for providing the most patient caller ever! We all had a fantastic time.
– Thank you so much for playing at the wedding last Saturday. People had so much fun and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It really was a great afternoon.
– Thank you for such a splendid evening – everybody absolutely enjoyed it. Thank you for playing with such passion and inspiration.
– Just to say a big thank you for last Saturday! Not only was the Ceilidh a superb way to end the evening, but I was very grateful for the opening music, and your kind use of the microphone and the keyboard for the Bach!